Custom Search

From the Author

Let us pause for a while and take a peek at the fascinating wonders of nature, the majesty and the glory of God's creation and the spectacle of human engineering. Unfortunately, I cannot go to these places in as much as I want to so, I’m just taking this virtual expedition. I hope you can join me in this online adventure.

-Arnel S. Oroceo, the Author


Monday, February 14, 2011

Trout Lake in Costa Rica

I’ve been trying to find some romantic getaway for Valentine’s Day. I’ve seen a few but this one has captured my interest and roused my imagination. It’s the Trout Lake in Vara Blanca, Costa Rica.

Trout Lake






Rainbow Trout
It’s a fresh water lake where guests can fish. Every month, they fill the lake with rainbow trout. They provide fishing rods and you can have your catch cooked in any way you want either for lunch or dinner. Just thinking of having such a Valentine getaway is already thrilling to me. You can even order a cocktail while casting a line. It’s cool! You can have a refreshing swim in the lake and enjoy a dip into their two Jacuzzis.

Trout Lake




The Trout Lake is a part of the La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park. It’s a privately owned and managed ecological attraction in Vara Blanca, Costa Rica. It boasts of a 120-feet waterfall, a wildlife sanctuary with about 100 species of crawling and flying animals, a butterfly observatory where you can see 25 different species of butterflies numbering to about 4,000 flying creatures, and a hiking trail. It would be a breathtaking experience for a couple, definitely.

120-feet La Paz Waterfall





For more information about Trout Lake, try to check out their site. I’ve provided a link below.

Image courtesy of:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogroll