Custom Search

From the Author

Let us pause for a while and take a peek at the fascinating wonders of nature, the majesty and the glory of God's creation and the spectacle of human engineering. Unfortunately, I cannot go to these places in as much as I want to so, I’m just taking this virtual expedition. I hope you can join me in this online adventure.

-Arnel S. Oroceo, the Author


Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Songsong Ruins



However, the most intriguing place for me in Batanes is the Songsong Ruins. It is like an ancient ghost town in Batan Island. I have tried to get a story about it in the internet but I have not found any yet. I am wondering who lived in these ruins, why they abandoned their habitation and why nobody tried to rebuild these ruins. Maybe if I could get a story somewhere, I would blog it.


Photo from
www.wikimedia.org



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogroll